The Daytona, D2, and D3 series of helmets redefined the marriage between technology, safety, and artistic design. The new Troy Lee Designs D4 is changing the game again.
Using TeXtreme Spread Tow carbon fiber reinforcements in the shell of the new TLD D4 Carbon Freedom helmet has helped pare down the weight of the full-face helmet by almost 50 grams without sacrificing strength. Even at the lower weight, we were able to strategically add EPS to increase strength and durability. It also features integrated MIPS Brain Protection System designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head. The new TLD D4's package is rounded out with lightweight titanium D-rings, collarbone suspension system, and quick release XT2 3D cheek pads and X-Static washable liner.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry-leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2 Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit.
- Separately placed X-Static & XT2 precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (Size M +/- 50gm)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
|Black/Silver / X-Small
|Black/Silver / Small
|Black/Silver / Medium
|Black/Silver / Large
|Black/Silver / X-Large
|Black/Silver / XX-Large